Since 2007, ADI has upheld the highest standards in the industry by giving our judges the freedom to only award the very best, and being the first competition to provide written feedback for every entry. We accept entries in all classes and categories of distilled spirits, RTDs, cocktail bitters, no/low spirits, mixers, aperitifs & fortified wines.
- Receive written feedback from our expert judges.
- Free entry into ADI’s Excellence in Packaging Awards with no additional bottles or paperwork.
Members of ADI and Select Affiliate Associations
- All Best of Class Trophy winners can meet with our retail partners: Binny’s Beverage Depot, K&L Wine Merchants, and Total Wine & More.
- International Best of Class Trophy Winners can meet with with our import partners: Preiss Imports, MHW, and Aiko Importers.
- Gold medal winners are promoted through ADI’s social media channels.
- All winners are shared with ADI’s hundreds of media contacts and to the more than 13,000 readers of ADI’s e-newsletter.
- All winners receive free physical and digital awards with no additional licensing fee.
For more information about how to enter, our protocols, benefits for winners, sponsors, awards from previous years and other frequently asked questions, click on the links below.
Submission Guidelines – Registration Checklist – ADI Shipping Label – COLA Waiver – Sample Int. Invoice – Competition Protocols
| ||Early Bird Pricing||Standard Pricing
|Date||Up through February 3, 2023||Begins February 4, 2023
|ADI Member: US Spirit||$275||$325
|ADI Member: International Spirit||$325||$375
|Non-Member: US Spirit||$375||$425
|Non-Member: International Spirit||$425||$475