Since 2007, ADI has upheld the highest standards in the industry by giving our judges the freedom to only award the very best, and being the first competition to provide written feedback for every entry. We accept entries in all classes and categories of distilled spirits, RTDs, cocktail bitters, no/low spirits, mixers, aperitifs & fortified wines.
Save the Date
Registration for ADI’s 2024 ISC Opens August 2023
- Receive written feedback from our expert judges.
- Free entry into ADI’s Excellence in Packaging Awards with no additional bottles or paperwork.
Members of ADI and Select Affiliate Associations
- All Best of Class Trophy winners can meet with our retail partners: Binny’s Beverage Depot, K&L Wine Merchants, and Total Wine & More.
- International Best of Class Trophy Winners can meet with with our import partners: Preiss Imports, MHW, and Aiko Importers.
- Gold medal winners are promoted through ADI’s social media channels.
- All winners are shared with ADI’s hundreds of media contacts and to the more than 13,000 readers of ADI’s e-newsletter.
- All winners receive free physical and digital awards with no additional licensing fee.
For more information about how to enter, our protocols, benefits for winners, sponsors, awards from previous years and other frequently asked questions, click on the links below.
Submission Guidelines – Registration Checklist – ADI Shipping Label – COLA Waiver – Sample Int. Invoice – Competition Protocols
Find out who is the best of 2023!
Search our database of award winning craft spirits by award, class, category and more!
Award winners will receive physical awards as well as digital renderings of all applicable medals, awards and certifications. Trophy winners will have the opportunity to meet with and discuss possible placement with our retail partners. Gold Medal winners receive additional promotion through ADI’s social media channels and have the option of paid participation in a few consumer tasting events around the US.
ADI is very proud that our competition is able to use some of the very best palates in the spirits industry to serve as our judges and stewards. Our stewards are responsible for sorting and flighting all entries while our judges score and provide feedback.