COVID-19 has made it difficult and unsafe to travel and meet in-person for the foreseeable future, but that does not mean that ADI could not find a way to bring you the education and connections we all crave.
Meet with us in the virtual world, July 14-17, 2020.
Here’s a snapshot of what you can expect, so put these dates in your calendar now:
- Keynote address July 14th, 10 am MST
- 4 days of education, July 14-16 for our annual ADI Conference, July 17 for the Rum Summit
- Educational sessions will be streamed from 12pm – 4pm EST / 10am MST-2pm MST / 9am-1pm PST
- Visit the expo floor to view and download spec sheets, photos and videos of the products, connect with our sponsors and exhibitors
- Connect with fellow attendees via private video chats and appointments on your own time
- Connect from your computer, tablet or cellphone, from the comfort of your home or office, no travel necessary
- After the event, the app will be available to all attendees to continue learning and connecting with exhibitors
- “Pay what you can” registration. Times are tough. We get it.