Please contact Matt Jelen – Matt@distilling.com for information about available sponsorships and exhibition space.
GENERAL BOOTH REGISTRATION
WAIT LIST IS OPEN!
We have only a few booths available.Priority is given to our past exhibitors.
Please email Matt Jelen (matt[at]distilling.com for information and to be placed on a waitlist.
Click here for the current EXPO FLOOR
Click here for the AD 2019 exhibitor kit
HYATT REGENCY CONVENTION CENTER – 650 15th St. , Denver, CO 80202
$165 (+tax) – CLICK HERE FOR RESERVATIONS
EXHIBITORS & ATTENDEES :
Please note: access to our hotel room block is only available via the links on our sites. Sham housing companies might try to contact our attendees claiming they can offer better rates at our hotels or nearby properties. Please note that by switching, you will lose all benefits of staying in our block, and risk falling prey to a scam; extra fees, bait and switch, loss of your room. If you are contacted by one of those imposter companies, please note the contact information details and name of the company and contact us immediately so we can pursue immediate legal action.
Important hours for exhibitors:
Monday 3/18/2019 –
- Registration open – 1:00pm – 6:00pm
- Exhibitor move-in – 1:30pm-6:00pm
- Welcome Tasting (Hyatt) – 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Tuesday 3/19/2019 –
- Registration open – 7:15am – 6:30pm
- Exhibits open – 9:30am – 6:30pm
- Expo Happy Hours – 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Gala (Four Seasons) – 7pm-9:30pm
Wednesday 3/20/2019 –
- Registration open – 08:00am – 4:00pm
- Exhibits open – 8:45am – 3:30pm
- Breakfast on Expo floor – 08:45am – 10:15am
- Exhibitors move out starts at 4pm
- Triumph move out – 4pm – 11:59pm
Booth Sampling Policy:
We encourage you to host attendees at your booth during Expo hours to enhance your exposure. Please contact Centerplate directly to arrange for sampling and hosting.
Link to Centerplate’s Alcohol Sampling Policies