WORKSHOP: From START UP to SCALE for your Craft Distillery
November 5 @ 6:00 pm - November 7 @ 4:00 pm$1200
This workshop is the first ADI workshop in New England in over 5 years!
November 5-7, 2021
Hosted by Elliott Davis, Mine Hill Distillery
Offering a full review of how to set up your distillery for success, from financing, to operations and sales/marketing.
– Hotel and breakfast are not included. We will forward nearby hotel suggestions shortly after your registration.
– Early Bird discount ends September 15 at midnight EST. Registration ends November 1, unless all seats are filled before.
– ADI member discount – 10%
– For everyone’s safety and enjoyment, proof of vaccination is required. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 1. We will comply with all states and local guidelines.
– No cancellations allowed after October 15, 2021 midnight EST. No refund will be issued for non-compliance to the vaccination proof after this date.
|6:00 pm||Welcome: Founder’s Room||Mine Hill Distillery Tasting|
|6:30 pm||Cocktails: Guest Speaker||Bill Owens, Founder ADI|
|7:00 pm||Dinner: The Station||The Foundry, Newtown CT|
|8:00 am||Coffee/Tea: The Station||Zero Prophet Coffee, Washington CT|
|9:00 am||Grain, Mashing & Fermentation||Thrall Family Malt, Windsor CT|
|10:30 am||Equipment: Choices, Choices, Choices||Mine Hill Distillery|
|1:00 pm||Lunch: The Station||Bridgewater Market, Bridgewater CT|
|2:00 pm||Distilling: Cuts, Proofing, Barreling||Mine Hill Distillery|
|3:30 pm||Package Design: Bottles, Labels & More||All American Label, Curtis Packaging|
|6:00 pm||Cocktails: Panel Discussion: What buyers want||Local Restaurants/Bars/Liquor Stores|
|7:00 pm||Dinner: Riverfront Firepit||El Camion Taco Truck, Woodbury CT|
|8:00 am||Coffee/Tea: The Station||Harney & Sons, Salisbury CT|
|9:00 am||Finances: Start Up & Operations||Mine Hill Distillery|
|10:30 am||Distillery Insurance||Peter Whalen, Whalen Insurance|
|12:00 pm||Sales Training & How to Select & Negotiate a Distributor||Marco Pelliccio, Propel Beverage|
|1:00 pm||Lunch: The Station||Oliva’s, Bethlehem CT|
|2:00 pm||Q&A: Big or Small||Mine Hill Distillery|